Oppdrag formidlet via Anbudstorget
Registrert Dato: Fredag 29. November 2019
Contracting Authority intends to procure a new CBTC System comprising of the following main deliveries and functions:
• Signalling and interlocking for the entire Oslo Metro network including Fornebubanen and depots.
• Operation management and supervision system integrated in the operation control centre (OCC).
• CBTC integration in passenger trains and maintenance vehicles
• Automatic train operation (GoA2) for passenger trains and maintenance vehicles.
• Updating of existing cab simulator to CBTC functionality
• Traffic Management simulator
The Scope of Work includes all deliveries and services required to replace the existing signalling and train control system with a new CBTC System. The delivery includes design, integration, installation, testing, commissioning, documentation, training and putting into service a complete and fully operational CBTC signalling system in Oslo Metro in accordance with agreed time schedule, including maintenance and support services of the CBTC System for 25 years after Final Acceptance.
Contracting Authority will provide resources for first and second line of maintenance under the supervision and responsibility of Contractor.